I may be biased but I feel like these posts get better every week and this week did not disappoint. Many of you know Rudy from our Onley location but after this interview you will know him that much better! Rudy is an extremely hard worker while also being a generous caring person. He’s constantly mentioned in reviews and messages by customers. He leads by example and jumps at the chance to help any way he can. He epitomizes everything My Way stands for. But like the others behind the professional business leader is an extremely interesting and fun guy. So to get to know Rudy a little better check out his awesome answers to our questions.
1. If you could vacation anywhere with all expenses paid, where would it be?
A: Alaska, a cabin on a lake with my family!
2. What is your biggest fear?
3. What motivates you to work hard?
A: My 3 kids
4. What is your proudest accomplishment?
A: Watching my son grow into a hardworking young adult. He's working 2 jobs at age 15 and I couldn't be more proud.
5. What's your favorite local restaurant?
A: Don Vs it's where I met my fiance
6. What are your 3 desert Island Movies or TV series (Stuck on an Island and it's all you can ever watch)?
A: Sopranos, Shawshank redemption and Breaking Bad
7. What makes you laugh the most?
A: Phone pranks on the radio.
8. What did you want to be when you were a child?
A: A fisherman
9. What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play?
10. What would you sing at Karaoke night?
A: Tone loc funky cold medina
11. What two musical artists do you listen to the most?
A: I just started jamming out to my chemical romance and didn't realize what I was missing out on. That and any late 80s early 90s hair band I turn it up.
12. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
A: Steamed shrimp
13. What is the best gift you’ve ever received?
A: My kids bought me a coffee mug shaped like Darth Vader..it's says "I like my coffee on the dark side". I love it and use it every day!
14. If you could be one super hero or have one superpower what would it be or who would you be?
A: Ironman. he's a billionaire, playboy philanthropist and then kicks butt too.
15. Which one celebrity or famous person would you want to get a cup of coffee with and why?
A: Jesus. I would say "I know I haven't lived up to what you think I can be, but I am surely trying. Keep on believing in me.”