- Ryan Hogue
Get to Know: Jon
It is my pleasure to write this weeks Get to Know blog and help familiarize you with one of the best coworkers I've ever had. Jon is as helpful as anyone but isn't overbearing or smothering. It's a hard line to walk as a salesperson but I've learned a lot watching him. He's the same way with any conversation. He's not going to go out of his way to bother someone or initiate conversation for the sake of it. But at the same time if he has something he wants to talk about or you approach him it can lead to a long, thought-provoking and entertaining exchange and before you know it an hour has passed. Whether it's about music, sports or something that's going on in the world you can count on having a fulfilling conversation when it's with Jon. I think you'll be able to tell by his creative answers how lucky we are to have him at My Way Leases. He's a big part in the Salisbury stores success and their current streak of 3 straight store of the month awards. Being at My Way Leases has taught me that a key to having a great business is to have great employees and great employees are almost always great people. I enjoy these posts so much because I truly love working with each and every one of them and its great getting to know them better and sharing that with you. So don't forget to share what you think about Jon's answers and stop in to see him!
1. If you could vacation anywhere with all expenses paid, where would it be?
Train tour around European countries
2. What is your biggest fear?
Wasp's hornets or anything that flies with a stinger
3. What motivates you to work hard?
Taking pride in my work and providing for my family
4. What is your proudest accomplishment?
my 3 beautiful children
5. What are your 3 desert Island Movies or TV series (Stuck on an Island and it's all you can ever watch)?
Die-hard lethal weapon and bar rescue
6. As a kid, what was your dream job?
WWF world champion
7. What would you sing at Karaoke night?
I would not put people through that misery
8. What two musical artists do you listen to the most?
Lil Wayne, Drake, and any genre 97 though 2010
9. What is your all-time favorite food?
10. Which game show would you most like to be on and why?
Deal or No Deal. Big prizes and very high chance of winning
11. What would you say is one of your passions?
Trying to be a role model for my children
12. What is your first or favorite childhood memory?
Pocomoke river draw bridge collapsed in river while grandfather and I were waiting to cross 1985
13. If you won the lottery what would be your most outlandish purchase?
14. What would be the must haves if you could design your dream home?
Huge indoor pool with all the bells and whistles
15. What fictional character would you be best friends with in real life?
16. What is the weirdest snack you like to eat?
English muffin with peanut butter and jelly
17. What is your favorite “Fun Fact”?
Cotton candy was invented by a dentist
18. What is your favorite quote or movie line?
"If you're good at something, never do it for free" Joker in The Dark Knight
19. What is your most prized possession and why?
Not a materialistic type of person don't have one really
20. If you could have any exotic animal as a pet, which would you choose and why?