Get To Know Billy
Billy is what you get when you mix a great person with the perfect job. I have no doubt there are thousands of jobs Billy would excel at but I truly think he was born to be a salesmen. And I'm not talking salesmen in the sense you might be thinking. Unfortunately salesmen gets a bad rep. It definitely has a negative connotation. But if you've ever experienced a good salesperson, you know that's not true. Billy is everything that is right about the job title. His goal is not to sell the most just to make numbers or get money. He truly wants to help people find what they need and want. By doing that and being extremely knowledgeable and friendly in the process he's able to build a reputation that precedes itself and master his craft. I absolutely love visiting Onley and the people there including Billy are one of the main reasons why. But as we've seen with these blog posts, these amazing people are more than just employees and coworkers. They are unique and Billy shows us a peak behind the curtain of his awesome personality with his answers to our Get To Know questions. So don't miss out on a laugh and get to know Billy!
1. If you could vacation anywhere with all expenses paid, where would it be?
Anywhere on a cruise ship.
2. What is your biggest fear?
Anything bad that happens to my family.
3. What motivates you to work hard?
4. What is your proudest accomplishment?
I am just happy for everything that I have.
5. What are your 3 desert Island Movies or TV series (Stuck on an Island and it's all you can ever watch)?
Dallas, The Office, & Smokey and the Bandit
6. As a kid, what was your dream job?
7. What would you sing at Karaoke night?
Nothin’ But a Good Time by Poison
8. What two musical artists do you listen to the most?
Hair Nation on Sirius XM
9. What is your all-time favorite food?
10. Which game show would you most like to be on and why?
America Says because I would win.
11. What would you say is one of your passions?
Getting sales and clearing credit.
12. What is your first or favorite childhood memory?
Going to see E.T. in the movie theater with my Mom
13. If you won the lottery what would be your most outlandish purchase?
An orangutan named Clyde
14. What would be the must haves if you could design your dream home?
Movie theater and 80s style video arcade
15. What fictional character would you be best friends with in real life?
Ricky Bobby from “Talladega Nights”
16. What is the weirdest snack you like to eat?
I put ketchup on everything.
17. What is your favorite “Fun Fact”?
Hunting unicorns is legal in Michigan.
18. What is your favorite quote or movie line?
“Yoohoo, I’ll make you famous” in Young Guns II
19. What is your most prized possession and why?
My Jim Beam collection because it’s awesome and it’s mine.
20. If you could have any exotic animal as a pet, which would you choose and why?
An orangutan named Clyde so he can help me make right turns.